Building Applications LLC
Regional Sales Executive
- Responsible for setting up appointments with potential clients of web-based services. This will include phone calling and cold calling customers in targeted markets as well as attending periodic industry and association meetings in order to meet potential clients.
- Demonstrate Building Applications web-based products and services. Discuss with potential client's ideas for expanding their marketing and service capabilities using the internet. Present ideas to clients for establishing an internet presence that is well suited to their business and marketing image.
- Investigate and register domain names for new clients.
- Collect content information from clients including images on magnetic media, pictures, brochures, product information, logos and trademarks, text documents and any other items that will be used to enhance the client's internet presence. Collecting information will take several follow-up calls in order to gather enough material in order to have a good cross-section of the client's business.
- Scan documents and save in formats suitable for transferring to the web.
- Take digital pictures of client's products, place of business, etc. in order to incorporate in the clients web site.
- Communicate weekly with the home office (Huntsville) regarding status of sales and potential sales.
- Attend monthly sales meetings.
- Achieve targeted sales goals.
25% on all sales based on amounts collected. Building Applications currently collects 50% of the total set-up cost upon agreement with the customer. The remaining 50% is invoiced at a final meeting with the client just prior to a web site "going live."
Potential residual commissions of up to 20% to be paid on monthly hosting and support service fees once employee becomes an independent licensee of Building Applications and is able to handle training and first level support. All monthly fees for credited sales collected during employment will be credited and paid once the employee becomes an independent licensee.