To Create or Manage E-Mail Accounts
For Outlook 2010 Click Here
Put in your password and you are ready to create or manage accounts.
How to Set up E-mail and Outgoing (SMTP) Server for Microsoft Outlook
1. Click on Tools Menu and select Email Accounts.
2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts, then click Next.
3. Double-click on mail.yourwebsiteaddress.com and the Internet E-mailS Settings (POP3) window will appear.
4. Change the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) from Whatever it is
5. Click on More Settings at the bottom of the window. A different Internet Email Settings window will appear.
6. Click on the Advanced tab, and make sure that Outgoing server (SMTP) is set as 587
7. Click on the Outgoing Server tab, and make sure that My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked, and Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
8. Click OK to save the settings and go back to this window shown below.
9. Click Next to continue.
10. Click Finish to save and exit Email settings. You should be able to send messages now.